A month after turning 17, Donivan Berube left home and disassociated himself from the church of Jehovah’s Witnesses, thus saying goodbye to his entire family and all of his friends, forever. Then he met his dream girl, Jacquelyn Beaupré, and together they took off to travel the continent and live out of a tent. There Will Be No Sad Tomorrow is the second release from Blessed Feathers & the duet continues to remain as an unsigned artist.
Exclusive VMP-edition features:
- 150g, purple opaque vinyl
- 8-pg booklet feat. 120 photos from the band
- LP packaging designed by Rob Carmichael, SEEN (Animal Collective, Dirty Projectors and Real Estate)
- 12” x 12” original art print from Nate Duval
- Original cocktail recipe via Sarah Johnson, Head Mixologist of Flying Squirrel Bar – Chattanooga, TN