- This product will ship in May -
- Limited to 1,000 copies on vinyl only.
- Exclusive track by Flobots
- A photo book featuring quotes and photos of all participating artists.
- Exclusive album art by Denver artist John Vogl.Colored-splatter wax
- FREE download code for a Youth on Record album.
- 80% of all profits benefit Youth on Record
Denver's 303 Magazine has teamed up with Vinyl Me, Please to print 303 Music Vol. 1 — a Colorado Compilation record on vinyl. The 12-track album features only Colorado musicians — big and small — and 80% of all profits benefit Youth on Record. Youth on Record is a Denver non-profit that, through music, empowers over 1,000 teens in some of Denver’s most vulnerable communities to make life choices that positively impact their future.
"We are so grateful for this unique partnership with 303 Magazine and Vinyl Me, Please. It’s amazing what can be created when the community comes together. Thank you to the 12 artists/musicians/bands who said “yes” to this project. Together we can address the drop-out crisis, using media as our tool to educate. Youth on Record is changing lives. One classroom at a time." - Andrea Viarrial-Murphy, Youth on Record
The 12" record is available on vinyl for presale now for only $24 with an official release date of May 18. Buyers do not need a Vinyl Me, Please subscription to purchase the record.
The release coincides with 303 Magazine's first-ever music event spotlighting some of Denver's best musical talent on multiple stages. It's all going down Thursday, May 17 at The Church Nightclub. The night will feature a local music showcase with performances by musicians on the record and more, plus activations in the various rooms at The Church. Attendees will be able to purchase their copy of 303 Music Vol. 1 a day early at the release party. Other options include reserving a presale copy now or by browsing the aisles of local Colorado retailers in May.
Colorado is teeming with musical talent — ostensibly infinite talent waiting to be unearthed, and one day, erupt into the national spotlight. That’s why we decided to create "303 Music Vol. 1," a compilation of Colorado musicians big, small and everywhere in between. - Tyler Harvey, project coordinator and music editor, 303 Magazine
1. "Feel Like Makin' Love (ft. The Cabin)" - GRiZ
2. "Boys Don't Cry" - Trev Rich
3. "Death Hex" - The Velveteers
4. "May Nothing Disturb You" - Flobots (EXCLUSIVE track)
5. "Big Black Car (ft. the Colorado Symphony)" - Gregory Alan Isakov
6. "Lucid Recall" - Sunboy
7. "Wantin' Ain't Gettin' (Live)" - Esmé Patterson
8. "Carry Your Heart" - Wildermiss
9. "We Just Want the World" - Eldren
10. "Rollin'" (ft. Dante ThatGuy) - Jay Triiiple
11. "Runnin'" - SUR ELLZ
12. "Throw Up" - Dirty Few